Bukola Saraki appointed as DG of Atiku Abubakar’s Presidential campaign
Senate President Bukola Saraki has been named the director-general of campaign of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
According to the National Publicity Secretary of PDP, Kola Ologbondiyan, some zonal coordinators had also been named after long hours of meetings by the PDP hierarchy.
The coordinators according to him are, governors Aminu Tambuwal (Sokoto, North-west), Ibrahim Dankwambo (Gombe, North-east), Samuel Ortom (Benue, North-central), Nyesom Wike (Rivers, South-south) and Dave Umahi (Ebonyi, South-east). Former Ekiti State governor, Mr. Ayo Fayose, would coordinate the South-west.
See the full list of appointments below….
1. H.E Dr. Bukola Saraki – Director-General
2. H.E Aminu Waziri Tambuwal – Zonal Coordinator, North West.
3. H.E Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo – Zonal Coordinator, North East
4. H.E. Dr. Samuel Ortom – Zonal Coordinator, North Central.
5. H.E Nyesom Wike – Zonal Coordinator,South South
6. H.E Ayodele Fayose – Zonal Coordinator, South West
7. H.E Engr. Dave Umahi – Zonal Coordinator,South East.
8. H.E Kabiru Tanimu Turaki SAN– Chairman, Legal Matters
9. H.E. Emmanuel Udom – ?Chairman, Fund Raising Committee
The NWC will make further announcement on the composition and structure of the PDPPresidential campaign, in due course.